Web Design & Web Development Fundamentals
Website Design Fundamentals
See decription below:
This module introduces the student to Website Design. If you require a web presence for your business, this course is for you.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC, Tablet and Laptop users.
This Website Design module is aimed at first-time website designers and those who require expert knowledge to make their sites more successful. Any other person willing to learn Web Design. Business owner, employees & basic users of Web Design.
- Elements of a successful website.
- Prioritising content.
- How to attract traffic.
- How to effectively check all links.
- Choosing a Hosting Provider.
- Getting a domain name.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- What is HTML.
- Understanding web jargon.
- Understanding Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
- Using Adobe Dreamweaver to build your site.
- Adding graphical content.
- Image types.
- Where to get good images.
- Understanding copyright.
- Important things to remember and tips.
- Hosting Providers.
- Uploading your website.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Publishing across an internal network.
- Web communities.
- Business Social Media.
- Marketing with business Facebook.
- Networking with Linkedin.
- Blogging with Twitter.
- Google Products.
- Keyword research tools.
- Using Google Analytics to understand traffic.
- Creating Google Analytics Reports.
- SEO resources.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.