Web Design & Web Development Fundamentals
Creating a Basic Website with Umbraco
See description below:
This module introduces the student to Umbraco Website development. Learn useful tips to design your website with Umbraco. Step by step guide on how to design a website or blog using Umbraco CMS.
This Umbraco design module is aimed at business owners, freelancers, students and individuals with no coding skills.
- Introduction to Umbraco.
- How to create Your First Document Type.
- Learn how to output the Document Type Properties.
- Learn how to create a Master Template.
- Learn Master Template – The Navigation Menu.
- How to have a parent page that lists and links to child nodes automatically.
- How to add Language Variants.
- Conclusion and resources.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.