PC & mobile devices Skills
Learn the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer, common computer applications and mobile devices.
How to use an iPhone
See description below:
This module introduces the student to an iPhone. Learn how to use your iPhone device efficiently.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC, Tablets and Smartphone users.
This iPhone module is aimed at those who are unfamiliar with tablet and/or computer technology.
- Here’s how to get started with an iPhone.
- Tips for using the iOS operating system effectively.
- Tips and tricks for using the iPhone keyboard.
- How to use the Safari web browser with an iPhone.
- How to add and manage contacts on an iPhone.
- How to change your iPhone wallpaper and customise sounds.
- How to manage notifications on an iPhone.
- Learn all about syncing your device using iTunes and iCloud.
- How to use the iPhone Mail app.
- Installing and managing iPad apps.
- How to use the iPhone Contacts app.
- How to use the iPhone Calendar app.
- How to use the iPhone Reminders app.
- How to use the iPhone Messages app.
- How to use the iPhone Camera and Photos apps.
- Tips to get the most out of your device.
- Learn all about these hidden iOS features.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.