PC & Mobile Devices
Learn the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer, common computer applications and mobile devices.
How to Clean and Speed Up Your Computer
See description below:
This module introduces the student to learn how to remove programs, manage the space on their computer, speed up their browsing and much more.
This module assumes a basic understanding of the computer and how it works. If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC users.
This module is aimed at anyone who wishes to learn how to remove programs, manage the space on their computer, speed up their browsing and more.
- Learn and understand what can cause a computer to slow down.
- Learn how to uninstall software/programs.
- Learn about start up program.
- Learn how to clean up a hard drive space on your device.
- Learn the importance of hardware and software.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.