Online Communication Skills
Learn how to use online communication tools in everyday life, set up skype account and how to use it and how to create and use gmail.
How to Create and Use Gmail
See description below:
Learn how to use Gmail from beginner basics to advanced techniques. Learn how to make the most of Gmail, the free and powerful email service from Google. In this course we will show you how to create an email account, create your 1st email, send an email and how to spot and avoid scums.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC and Laptop users.
This course is intended for beginners.
- Get an introduction to Gmail.
- How to set up a new Gmail account.
- Learn how to send messages.
- Learn how to respond to messages.
- Learn how to manage your Gmail messages.
- How to use the Gmail app on a mobile device.
- Learn how to unsend an email in Gmail.
- Learn how to avoid email-based spam and phishing scams.
- Use these time-saving email tips for increased productivity.
- Usefull links and resources.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.