Learn how to do online money transfers, use online payments system, manage your money and claim universal credit.
Universal Credit: A How Guide
See description below:
In this course you will learn about Universal Credit and how to work out if you can claim it. The course will also show you how to make your first claim online and what information you will need to do this.
It assumes a basic understanding of the computer and how it works. If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC, Smartphone and Tablets users.
This course is aimed at individuals who lost their job as a result of COVID-19, unemployed individuals and anyone interested.
- Preparing to claim Universal Credit.
- Applying for Universal Credit.
- Your claim is being processed.
- Receiving Universal Credit.
- Universal Credit and working.
- Universal Credit – Checklist for individuals.
- Universal Credit – Checklist for couples.
- Universal Credit – Your Online Journal handout.
- Money manager for Universal Credit
Benefits calculator – Turn2Us.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.