Internet skills courses define the skills and competencies necessary to use Internet safely. They offer a wide range of courses from Internet Basic Skills to Online Shopping Security.
Online Shopping Security
See description below:
The popularity of online shopping websites has brought an increase in the activities of cybercriminals that are targeting unwary consumers. Learn useful tips to stay safe online. Explore these tips to improve your online shopping experience.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC and Laptop users. The user must have a basic understanding of the Internet.
This Internet Security tips — for safer online shopping module is aimed at business owners and individuals.
- How to search the Internet safely.
- Understand type the URL into the address bar.
- How to get a temporary credit card.
- Use a dedicated email address.
- How to manage and protect your online passwords.
- How to use public WiFi.
- How to use your tablet for online shopping.
- Learn how to protect your data and privacy using VPN.
- Useful links and resources.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.