Business & Digital
Learn everything you need to know to build a business from scratch from an experienced tutor.
Starting Your Own Business UK
See description below:
Anyone can start and build a business from scratch. In this course you will learn the principles of how to create a business. Whether you have an idea for a future venture or you already have a side-line business whilst studying, this course will help you consider your vision and explore the opportunities available.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC and Laptop users.
This business course is aimed at students and individuals.
- The entrepreneurial learning cycle.
- The opportunity business model: the importance of sharing your vision.
- Vision and opportunity in successful businesses.
- Writing a core value proposition.
- Introduction to writing a robust business plan.
- The importance of people, teams and networks within business.
- Roles within a team.
- Methods to develop a team.
- Formal and informal business networks.
- How to build and expand a professional network
The business plan: identifying people, teams and networks.
- Define a market: identifying customers and competitors.
- The theory of understanding markets: the differences between a market and an industry.
- Analyse a market: the market size and its potential.
- How to determine a business’ target market.
- Competitor analysis.
- How to target specific customers.
- The business plan: customers and competitors.
- The options available to raise capital for new ventures
- Financial support in your locality.
- How to fund the expansion of a business
- An introduction to crowdfunding.
- Pitch your business idea, product or service.
- The business plan: funding a business.
An experienced tutor delivers the course with a great deal of expertise in teaching Business skills in an entertaining, patient and informative way.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.