Applying for a Job
Learn how to research companies effectively, write a professional CV and cover letter which stand out from the crowd, find and apply for job openings and many more.
Search for a Job with Criminal Record
See decription below:
This module introduces the student to the job application process. Learn useful strategies for applying for jobs and standing out from the crowd of applicants.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC, Tablet and Laptop users.
This job application module is aimed at individuals who are looking for a job.
- Learn what information you need to gather before applying for a job.
- How to choose a reference.
- How to complete a job application.
- How to deal with Online Application Headaches.
- How to improve your chances of getting a job when you have a criminal record.
- How to deal with background checks into your criminal record.
- How to apply for a Job with a Criminal Record.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.