How to create a CV that stands out
See description below:
This module introduces the student to resume (CV) writing. Learn the process of creating a professional CV that stands out from the crowd.
If you are not confident using a PC and mouse, then please take a look at our Digital Basic ICT course. This course is designed for PC, Tablet and Laptop users.
This CV Writing module is aimed at individuals who require expert knowledge to make their CV stand out.
- The purpose of a resume.
- How to format a CV and what you need to know.
- Strategy and tips for creating a winning CV.
- Learn what contact information to include.
- How to define your objectives, summary, and profile.
- Learn how to add your employment history to your CV.
- How to add your education information to your CV.
- Learn how to add information and references to your CV.
- How to prepare your CV for the Internet.
- Learn how to create an online CV safely and securely.
Note: Private Classes are delivered in our training centre based in Govan or your chosen location. Your chosen location should be near Glasgow or surrounded area.